DOUBLE MINI TRAMPOLINE
WHIRLWINDS HAVE PROUDLY TRAINED BRITISH AND ENGLISH DMT CHAMPIONS
Double Mini-Trampoline Difficulty Scores
For those of you that have not come across DMT (Double Mini Trampoline) it involves a smaller trampoline with a run-up, two moves are performed per routine.
There is a slight difference in how DD for skills in DMT are calculated. In summary:
- Each 1/2 twist = 0.2 (with exception of single somersaults).
- Each 360 degrees somersault = 0.5 (0.1 extra if performed in piked / straight, without twist).
- In a single somersault with twist, each 1/2 twist scores: 0.2 up to 1 twist, 0.3 for more than 1 twist, 0.4 for more than 2 twists, 0.5 for more than 3 twists.
- In Double S/S, the score for the element is doubled.
- Double S/S will receive an additional bonus of 0.4 if piked / 0.8 if straight, added after the score has been doubled.
Some examples of DD for skills performed on the DMT:
|1/2 twist Jump||0.2|
|Full twist Jump||0.4|
|Front S/S (Tucked)||0.5|
|Barani (any shape)||0.7|
|Full Twisting Back S/S||0.7|
|Double Back S/S (Tucked)||2.0|
|Double Back S/S (Piked)||2.4|